CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
Forward-thinking and highly accomplished executive, offering career-long expertise in all facets of management consulting, IT services, and business process outsourcing. Leverage in-depth leadership skills in performing full life cycle management toward the timely completion of highly complex projects. Demonstrate solid expertise in scope development, project design and execution, and budget control and allocation. Exemplify effectiveness in leading and collaborating with cross-disciplinary p...Tags: Consulting, Leadership, Planning, Manufacturing, Business Expansion, Supply Chain, Utility Industry, sales, business development, telecommunications, healthcare, BPO, IT services, global delivery, management
VP level HR leadership roleTags: Talent Management, Succession planning, workforce planning, strategic thinker, align business needs to human capital solutuins, strong business acumen
to work for a medium to large corporation utilizing my experience to perform efficient, cost effective processes to enable a company to perform at its best; at a profit.Tags: DB2, os/mvs, project specifications, vsam, expediter, cics/vs
Seeking a full time, tenure track teaching position at an accredited college or university.Ideal Companies: UCLA, NYU, Columbia, Princeton, Hunter College, FIT, Mercy College, Brooklyn College, Keen University, etc.
Tags: New York , Painting, Communication, Art, Drawing, Printmaking, Art History, Higher Education, Art Professor, Studio Art Professor, Painting Professor, Art History Professor, Printmaking Professor, Technician, Master Painter
1. My primary objective as a recruiter is to help candidates and companies in such a way that "I do no harm” in the words of the Hippocratic oath. I think it is critical in our business as profit, competition, personal and corporate needs too often drive decisions which can be harmful to both sides. 2. Secondly to bring all the effort, dedication, and creativity I posses to benefit not only my employer but all parties associated with the hiring process. In the current recruiting environment ...Ideal Companies: google.oracle.general motors.wall street journal
|Intensive Care, Medical, Medical/Surgical, Surgical, Telemetry, Imaging, Management, Surgery, Acute Care, Biopsy|