CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Agile-methodology job results?
Click Here to search for Agile-methodology in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Agile methodology"
• Over Seven years of professional testing experience. • Have experience in Manual, Database SQL, SOA Web Service testing using Water Fall and Agile methodology. • QA experience in all phases of software life cycle, including QA Test Management, requirements gathering, Defect tracking management and Reporting. • Experience in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web b...
Respected Software Test Engineer with 15+ years of proven results with full SDLC experience, including designing, developing and implementing test processes and test plans, creating and executing test cases and fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits. Thorough understanding of CMMI Level 3 practices and Agile methodologies. Experience testing applications built using a wide range of ...
I'm seeking a managerial position (exact title not important) over software development team(s), and I am happy to also contribute technically, in application architecture and coding.
Tags for this Online Resume: AWS, EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Rightscale, MySQL, Oracle, PHP, Bash, Perl, C, Java, HTML, XML, SOAP, REST, Apache, Lighttpd, Mercurial, SVN, FogBugz, Bugzilla, Linux, CentOS, RHEL, Excel, SAS
I'm looking to help IT organizations implement IT projects successfully by leveraging my years experience using agile methodology.
Increasingly challenging positions in Technical Program Delivery, particularly development and deployment of new technologies, applications, and systems that contribute directly towards increased efficiency and long-term business profitability. Prefer position in senior program management that leverages my proven analytical, communication and collaboration skills.
Above 7.5 years of real-time experience in Quality Assurance and Designer for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence. Expertise in ETL/OLAP Testing ,Data Modeling and UNIX skills • Excellent QA Test Lead qualities in managing the QA test team through all phases of SDLC and Agile methodology.
PMI certified Project Management Professional with a diverse background in management of complex projects. Ability to lead projects using traditional waterfall and Agile methodologies as well as hybrid methods. Has successfully demonstrated skill to lead and influence project team members, senior leaders and project sponsors. Has successfully executed projects to plan and achieved desired time, cost and quality results.
Strategic thinker and growth-oriented leader with ten years of combined experience leading multidisciplinary teams, evaluating and improving client information, and implementing solutions to reduce costs, control risks, and increase revenues. Proven exper
I would like to play an integral role in delivering business savings for my client in the areas of: Process Management, Program Management, or Change Management.
Ideal Companies: McKesson
I am IT and Healthcare professional with 8 years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Customer Support, with active PMP Certification. Elaborated, managed and accomplished multiple full cycle projects. Handled big complex projects from inception to implementation. Complete understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and using AGILE methodology in projects. Extensively worked w...
I enjoy solving problems for customers. Agile methods are good for small design groups with widely varying design assignments.
• Versatile and professionally mature client facing Project Manager with 15 years of SDLC experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies with a hands on approach towards the achievement of project goals. These projects with Fortune 500 Clients include solutions architecture, financial operations, sales engineering, web/application design, mobile applications, and Software Quality Assurance.
Work as a Consultant/SME in IT and Business Development environment, as a PMP Master's certified Project Manager, using SDLC, Waterfall, Agile methodologies; analytical, requirements development and contract management experience within public and/or private sector.