CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for CAD-CAM job results?
Click Here to search for CAD-CAM in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "CAD CAM"
- WORKS INVOLVED : Managing Machine shop team & CADCAM team with Targeted PRODUCTION Output using 25 CNC machines & Managing Cutting Tool selection, Milling Fixture& Drill Jigs Concept Design, Form Tools Modeling, Cutting path Approving, follows NC tape Test, According To customer requirements, coordinating between Business development, Engineering for Quotations, & Tooling for Cad Cam requirements & Machine selection
Dynamic, driven, motivated, well rounded, dependable, couchable, leader
I have an extensive manual machining background with conversational C.N.C. on lathes and mills. Expert at Form-rotary-od & id grinding and, reverse engineering. Some Cad-Cam with mastercam and Bridgeport featuremill. Experiences also with automotive, automotive machining, construction remodeling,Electronics,Repair work,and welding. Etc. I can wear many hats, and can do multiple projects at once.
Experienced manager with excellent project management, team building and quality assurance skills. Action oriented with strong tooling, design and CAD-CAM experience. Ability to communicate effectively with technology executive, quality and manufacturing personnel.
ROBOTICS SIMULATIONS ENGINEER,MI
To use my vast knowledge of Cnc programming and machining, using cam software and at the machine, to help make my employer grow.
Manufactering Engineer Prototyp CAD-CAM i.e. Camworks Designer 5 axis CNC programmer-setup-30 years exp.
Hands on managing of designers and/or mold makers for injection molds. I don't mind being on the shop floor (managing however, I'm not a skilled machinist but have been around a metal working shop all my life)and I still enjoy doing design work as well.
Engineering/Manufacturing-based Information Systems professional seeks opportunity to exercise broad experience in global management, execution, and administration of productivity improvement projects, using specialized knowledge in system and process integration within CAD/CAM environments (UNIX and Windows). Desires to solve design and integration challenges in engineering/manufacturing disciplines and system administrati...
cad cam programming for vertical machining center and parts making