CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Clinical-Monitoring- job results?
Click Here to search for Clinical-Monitoring- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Clinical Monitoring "
Excellent with customer interaction and problem solving, mature, level headed, quick study, diligent, high personal standards of integrity and accuracy.
Ideal Companies: Those that promote honesty and quality in customer service and work ethic.
Homebased position as a clinical research team manager
• Liderchip, reorganized all aspect on this position, make Network Reports, Review Labs and Medications Adjust, Clinic Supervision, Review P&P and Update, make QIP report, Staff Schedule-Clinic, Monitor Staffing Patterns, Order Meds, Clinic QA, Review Patient Schedule, Review all Flow Sheets, Make in service Staff Required Topics, Make Hospitalization logs, Mortality logs, Infection logs, Staff Coverage, etc...
General Practitioner with international experience in Pharmaceutical Sales, and Clinical Research Monitoring, strong work ethic, scientific, Passionate by my work.
Seasoned Clinical Research Coordinator motivated to enter the world of Clinical Monitoring/Site Logistics with a respected CRO or Pharmaceutical Company
My research has focused in epigenetics. I will deepen my knowledge about the role of epigenetics in cancer initiation and progression. Furthermore I am interested in understanding of the role of cancer stem cells CSC in Metastasis initiation, progression and development. I am also interested in learning methods and new things like clinical monitoring.
To monitor clinical trials of all phases using extensive knowledge of drug development and regulatory processes. Experience: - study site selection and set up – preparation of pre-study regulatory documentation - preparation of site monitoring reports in accordance with specific timelines - follow-up and resolution of sites issues - identifies and assists sites with DCF resolution - maintains regular contact with ...