CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Crisis job results?
Click Here to search for Crisis in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Crisis"
While at De Pelchin Children’s Center, I worked as direct care on an adolescent psychiatric unit that became a residential treatment center. I also did training with the staff on crisis prevention and intervention. I was doing a practicum for the license for chemical dependency counseling at Montrose Center when they got a state grant for the HIV Early Intervention program. I joined the staff there full time as a trainer...
* CIT Certified (Crisis Management) * CPI Certified (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention * FEMA Certified in IS-00100.c, IS-00200.b, IS- 00700.b and IS-00800.c * MANDT System Certified * Curriculum/Program Development * Human Services * Recruitment and Training * CPR and First Aid Certified * State of Texas Director's License * Project Management * Budget and Finance * Cognitive Development * Motivational Interviewing Trained *...
Tags for this Online Resume: Computer Aided Software Engineering, Monitoring, Payroll, Statistics, Management, Licensing, Policies and Procedures, Talent Acquisition, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), First Aid
A dedicated and compassionate visionary with the ability to foster a collaborative environment focusing on excellent customer service and recovery focused care. My experience in direct client care in the office, home and community settings; administrative and supervisory roles; training; marketing and community outreach; and managed care will allow me to contribute my skills and expertise to an interdisciplinary team of pro...
Ideal Companies: Negotiable
I am a dedicated and flexible Registered Nurse providing nursing care to the chronically ill patient and his family and for those in an acute crisis. Due to my children's illnesses, I have a working knowledge of naturopathic and homeopathic medicine. I have integrated this knowledge with allopathic medical care and am aware of interactions of medication and herbal medicines. I also have excellent teaching skills. I like to...