CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Database-Designs job results?
Click Here to search for Database-Designs in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Database Designs"
Seeking for a challenging and interesting role of SQL and Pl/SQL programmer in a company where my experience and knowledge can be utilize and enhance.
Software Engineer with 6 years experience in software design, development & implementation for the variety of sectors like finance, Event management, health care and manufacturing domain. 5 years of hands on experience in Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 / 2.0 / 1.1, Visual Studio.NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services/WCF, SOAP, Xml, XSLT, Microsoft Application Blocks etc. 5 Years experience in Database designing and ...
14 years in the arena of relational database development and design. Experience in trouble shooting of Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 through 2005. Highly skilled at automation of manual tasks reducing effort and increasing productivity resulting in higher unit contribution dollars.
• Certified Oracle Database Administrator experienced in Distributed Database design and management in HP, Solaris (Unix), Linux and Windows Systems. • Skillful in Oracle application/Web server management and database performance tuning with Oracle packages and scripts. • Experienced in the management of RAC databases. • ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE – DISCO July, 2008 • ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE - Federal D...
• Dedicated SAP BW/ BI Analyst with 6 years of SAP BW/BI BO and SAP ABAP/4 experience. • Experience to drive projects through full development cycle within project and budget parameters. Exposed to all phases of project from Blueprinting, Configuration, Development, Integration Testing, Cutover, and Training to Go Live. Mainly solution delivery and result-oriented individual in analyzing project situations and implementing ...
To obtain a challenging position that utilizes my extensive experience, skills and talents, while offering opportunities for future growth and advancement.
Hello, My name is Cary Hanks. I am a Senior Database Manager with 12+ years of proven results in full lifecycle support of RDBMS, from requirements analysis and logical design to physical design and implementation to application release installation and maintenance. I have experience in complex organizational IT infrastructures such as AT&T, USDA and IBM. I have provided successful leadership in disaster recovery exercis...
To advance within the Healthcare IT field, specifically as it relates to Electronic Medical Record applications, processes, and workflow. Obtaining certification in one or more EMR applications is a priority for me.
Tags for this Online Resume: Epic, electronic medical record, electronic health record, deployment, implementation, healthcare, inpatient, workflow, software application support, application training, San Francisco Bay Area, subject matter expert, ICU, medsurg, respiratory therapy, clinical personnel, domain meetings, end-user training, problem resolution, communication, competency
I have been a Database analyst for the past 18 years.
To inspect road and bridge construction and manage these types of projects
Tags for this Online Resume: Oracle, Crystal Reports, Access, Hansen, MS Project Management, MS Office Suite, Bridge Maintenance, Bridge inspection, Project Manager, Database design, report writing, Manageing, Supervise, Scheduling, Administration, Inspection, Quality control