CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Day-to-Day-Operations job results?
Click Here to search for Day-to-Day-Operations in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Day to Day Operations"
Ideal Companies: Google
I have done Administrative Positions for the majority of may career in several industries.
I'm a experienced Retail Manager that took a year off to raise a new addition to my family but now I'm ready to get back into the retail management business.
Hands on manager who won't ask someone to do something I can't or wouldn't do/try myself. Frugal and creative - willing to work with what's available to get job accomplished. Good communication skills.
Manages day-to-day operations with little guidence. Fast learner. Detail-oriented.
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...
ï¿½ Ten years experience working with animals ï¿½ experience with all animal groups and numerous species ï¿½ including basic care and husbandry, enrichment and training, medication and assisting with medical procedures, habitat construction and maintenance, behavior observation, catch-up and handling. ï¿½ Over ten years experience communicating with the public in some capacity ï¿½ have worked as a counselor, educator, and have done...
Ideal Companies: Any organization that has animal welfare as its main purpose.
My qualifications include excellent organizational skills; I am people oriented; and have a total of over 30 years of clerical experience. Whether your challenge is to coordinate a disorganized medical office, train new personnel, plan a luncheon for VIPs at the last minute or re-credentialing, I can rise to meet your needs. I enjoy and excel in handling multiple projects concurrently. If you wish your office to run s...
Tags for this Online Resume: medical office management
Strategic Human Resources professional, with a strong commitment to aligning the HR function with operations. Dedicated HR professional with a high level of integrity, determined to do the right thing.