CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Disease-Management-Companies job results?
Click Here to search for Disease-Management-Companies in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Disease Management Companies"
• Highly experienced leader with proven track record as a business manager. • In-depth knowledge and experience in business planning, corporate finance, accounting, investment banking, financial controls, strategic policy, and new business start-up processes. • Executive positions held in both operations and administration activities, and within large to small public and private corporate settings. • Strategic thinker, a...
Ideal Companies: Developing Stage Companies
Enthusiastic motivated executive with a proven ability to manage, motivate, coach, and build teams to achieve goals. Successful in creating strategic short- and long-term profit plans, budgets, sales forecasts, and executing new health products, provider
I have delivered measurable results as you can observe in my resume: ? 20 years in healthcare-related management-Medicare/ Medicaid/Providers/Decision Makers ? Outstanding track record in start-up, turn-around and high-growth ? Significant knowledge of today’s healthcare/ Medicare environment ? Extensive experience with management and sales of PBM services. These achievements are indicative of the quality and calib...
To be employed in a company that will allow me to use my skills as a nurse, and to use the knowledge that I have gained in the disease management, home health field as well as my experience as a clinician, and to also be able to use my managerial skills as well as marketing skills. QUALIFIED BY: I am a dedicated nurse seeking full time employment. I have performed Community Education/marketing/liaison work, home health, I h...
Organized, flexible, adaptable, functions well under stress, loyal and hardworking, multi-tasking, problem solving. I am a team player and leader, excellent in critical thinking and problem solving, ER preceptor, teaching, lecturing, effective communicator, good bedside manner, IV specialist, emergency medicine, radiology, urgent care, school nursing, Case Management, Tele-Triage, and business owner of chronic disease mana...