CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Equine job results?
Click Here to search for Equine in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Equine"
task-oriented, organized, creative, compassionate, casual, open-minded, giving, liberal, innovative, capable, intelligent, well read, intuitive, practical
greenhouse and landscaping customer service driver
Ideal Companies: AT&T
* Marketing Manager * Promotions/ Sponsorships * Production/ Events * Editing/ Journalism
Detail and task oriented. Organized and thorough. Professional with computer skills and customer service background. Loyalty and being an asset to the organization are important to me.
Creative, loyal, punctual, communication and leadership skills, do work right the first time
• Motivated self-starter with education and experience in communications, marketing and journalism. • Team player with a high work ethic, able to provide creative and innovative Associated Press writing and research skills. • Capable of absorbing new information quickly and a strong commitment to learning business concepts and increasing knowledge. • Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressu...
Vet assistant pursuing goal of becoming vet tech with strong animal background, exceptional customer service skills, dedicated, and motivation to learn quickly!
Positive, High Energy.with a sense of humor. People will do business with people they like. I strive for long term customer relationships
Stay at home mom with exceptional organizational skills.
My career objective is to switch over from the equine industry to the pharmaceutical industry preferably on the animal healthcare side but the human side would be good too.