CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Genomics-Bioinformatics job results?
Click Here to search for Genomics-Bioinformatics in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Genomics Bioinformatics"
Highly talented in cellular / molecular biology, biochemistry, genomics, and bioinformatics, well prepared to leverage excellent background of experience and training to play a contributing role in commercial research success.
• Molecular biology: cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, plasmid design and construction, DNA sequencing, RT-PCR, qPCR, Library Screening, cell culture, microscopy, RNAi, yeast- two hybrid, high throughput genomics and Sanger sequencing. • Protein Biochemistry: overexpression of recombinant proteins (yeast, bacteria, insect and mammalian cells), immunodetection western, immonoprecipitation, ELISA, HPLC, enzyme activity ass...
I am looking for a part-time (preferably) telecommuting job. I have extensive experience in clinical and physical sciences including cancer research (leukaemia and cervical cancer), drug discovery and modelling, genomics, bioinformatics, as well as molecular structure and dynamics. To my mind, grant writing seems a logical choice of career for the type of position I need. Branching out into patent searching and consulting i...
Tags for this Online Resume: Microsoft Office, Python Programming Language, Research, SNP, Synchronous Transport Signal (STS), Applications, Bilingual, C Programming Language, Data Analysis, English Language