CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Imaging-specialist job results?
Click Here to search for Imaging-specialist in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Imaging specialist"
I desire to continue my work in healthcare providing the very best quality in patient care to all Imaging customers. I will continue to maintain accurate patient billing for all Imaging procedures and provide instrution to Imaging specialist in regards to procedure coding.
PET/CT, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and CT technologist Experience Clinical Applications Specialist
To obtain a full-time position in the Nuclear Medicine, or Radiology field as a supervisor, manager, or in the research and development field.
Computer and Network Specialist - C ▪ C++ ▪ Java, HTML ▪ Assembly Language ▪ SQL, Fiber Optic Specialist - DWDM ▪ SWDM ▪ SDH/Sonet ▪ Optical Switches ▪ IP Technologies ▪ Digital and Optical Cross Connects ▪ Network Integration, Imaging
• Management by Mentoring: Active motivator and a mentor; committed to the growth and success of individual. • Detail-Oriented: Expert in multi-tasking and prioritizing; able to work independently or as part of a team • Flexible and Adaptable: Assimilate quickly in transitions, switching roles as needed to maintain superior productivity • Resourceful Problem Solver: Assess existing department procedures; identify and implem...
Tags for this Online Resume: Fiber Optic Specialist, Fiber Optic Network, Work Flow Coordinator, Imaging Specialist, Document Specialist, Fiber Optic Sales and Application Support, Computer Specialist, Concordance Database administrator, IPro Database Administrator
To become an asset to any company with all of the clerical skills that I possess.
Provide my unique skill set to a cutting edge facility specializing in advanced CT procedures.
To obtain a position commensurate with my experience and education within your organization
I look forward to being part of a
ELECTRONIC: Imaging Specialist, BioMedical Technician, Troubleshooting, testing, calibrating, repairing, installing, tuning, and maintaining various controls and instrumentation. To assist engineering in modifications and design changes to computer-based controls.
I wish to enhance my knowledge base in medical imaging/PACS. I would like to pursue a management position in Medical Imaging, or PACS administration.