CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Imperial-College job results?
Click Here to search for Imperial-College in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Imperial College"
Testing out climber, will return to this later.
Ideal Companies: Test
Enjoys bringing together people, ideas and organizations.
I am writing to express my interest in the radiology position that you have at your hospital. I enclose a copy of my current CV but below is a brief career summary and a description of my present post. I graduated from the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in London in 1990. I then completed my post registration year and proceeded to obtain my MRCP before embarking on Radiology training, based at Northwick Park and ...
CURRICULUM VITAE Dr. Mehrun Nisa 25 Sanford Pl, Apt B 21, Bridgeport, CT, 06604 475 449 6279, firstname.lastname@example.org SUMMARY I have experience in teaching and research. Recently I completed my project on new anti- malarial drugs. I also worked on human malaria parasites culture and enzyme inhibition activity of new drugs. During my job I supervised and guided graduate and undergraduate students of pharmaceutics. QUA...
To continue my career with an organization that would utilize my diverse skill set in brand marketing, communications and public policy in management positions in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to benefit mutual growth and success.
COVER LETTER: Dear Sirs, I am pleased to address you at the opportunity to offer my services as a University Professor and Researcher. In this regard, I consider that given my academic background, Bachelor of Given my Physics, and PhD in Materials Science and Engineering (Imperial College, academic London), as well as my experience as background and a University Professor, and Tutor of working numerous Undergraduate and exp...
* Living Cell Tissue Platforms * Best Practices * New Technology Deployments * Research Projects * Continuous Process Improvement * SME 2-D & 3-D Cellular Models & Cytohistology * Data Analysis & Interpretation * Veterinary, Human, Wildlife Parasitology * Biostatistics * Virology * Microbiology * Bioengineering * Immunology * Biochemistry * Molecular Biology * Public Health * Epidemiology * Mentor * Laboratory Research * G...