CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Kendall job results?
Click Here to search for Kendall in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Kendall"
A challenging position as an administrative assistant with an organization that will allow me to utilize my existing skills and enable me to acquire new abilities.
• Skilled in repair and maintenance of automobiles and trucks, with advanced skills in diesel repair and maintenance of gasoline and diesel-powered engines. • Strong background in working with cooling, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, exhaust and steering systems. • Experienced in tire rotation, tire changer/balancer, rotor resurfacing, bearing replacement, front-end alignment air and hydraulic brake systems and some...
Seeking position as a Claim Specialist and client advocate at an insurance brokerage.
Multi market experience at many levels in fast pace environments. Team player snd creative thinker. Task manager.
Ideal Companies: JC Penney, Sears, Ford, Anhiser Bush, Comcast, Mattel, Disney, Ikea, Neutrogena, LucasArts Ltd, Avon, Columbia House, Max Factor, WalMart, Kohl's, Sage Products, L'oreal, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Better Homes and Gardens, Allure, Quaker, Hersheys, M & M Mars, Banana Boat, Levi's, Rangler, Hallmark, Bic, Scotch, Crayola, Conair
Tags for this Online Resume: customer service, Illustration, graphic design, drafting, printing, production artist, designer, technical illustration, visual display, trade show design, neon design, signage design, art director
Dedicated productive and efficient.
Sales and Sales Management 18 years experience
High energy with an exceptional attention to detail
To be a team member for a growing company that values hard work and dedication.