CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for License-Practical-Nurse job results?
Click Here to search for License-Practical-Nurse in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "License Practical Nurse"
Reliable with excellent leadership skills. ability to work with diverse population.
Tags for this Online Resume: Licensed Practical Nurse
To find a rewarding job in my profession in the Dayton area. I just moved to this area.
To give health care and give comfort that is within my power and scope to those who are in need and the sick ones in the society.
1. Stability; 2. Working from home with computer skills in which I possess. 3. Being able to offer a company the dedication and nursing administrative skills that I have obtained while working in Nursing Administration for the past four years. 4. Obtaining new skills coupled with my present knowledge I feel I can be a valuable asset to any company.
Ideal Companies: Insurance Companies
My goal to work in Rehab, Wound Care, or Clinical Setting
Interested in working from home.
I am an intelligent, compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse with a strong knowledge base and a love for the medical field.
I am an individual with over 21 years of work experience to offer you. I have worked directly with staff members in a supervisory role as a nurse and conducted training in aspects of all performance of those job duties. My experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse has provided me with the ability to present a calm and comforting manner in all situations, with demonstrated ability. Other duties and responsibilities that I ha...
supplement full time job
Licensed Practical Nurse - 13 years experience with several years of experience in other aspects of healthcare
I plan to become an RN in due time. In the meantime I want to work in a patient-oriented environment in which I can also learn additional nursing skills.
Caring Licensed Practical Nurse with attention to detail and having excellent organizational skills seeks full-time position offering a great benefits package.
Ideal Companies: Hospital or Rehabilitation Facilities in New Jersey or New York