CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Licensed-Customs-Broker job results?
Click Here to search for Licensed-Customs-Broker in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Licensed Customs Broker"
Use my leadership and cross-functional direction and expertise as it pertains to Regulatory Trade Compliance in a company engaged in International Logistics
Ideal Companies: Global Companies with needs for International Logistics and Trade Compliance professionals - Import/Export
Tags for this Online Resume: Licensed Customs Broker
Dedicated, assertive operations professional with excellent Communication, Problem Solving, Analytical, Interpersonal, and Organizational skills. Team Player, accountable, hard-working.
Continue my career in the import/export field.
Highly accomplished, award-winning management professional with special expertise in government reporting and compliance, records management, and operations management in logistics sector. Licensed Customs Broker with previous success in directing import/export functions, managing Customs programs and relationships, and improving customer satisfaction. Adept at increasing departmental efficiency, formulating new processes, ...
To obtain a position in a reputable company that will utilize my experience in Import Operations while expanding my knowledge of the business.
Looking for a position that is a good fit for my years of International Customs and transportation experience.
• A highly skilled U.S. Treasury-licensed Customhouse Broker, Logistics Coordinator and Office Administration Generalist, with more than 20 years of experience in the processing of shipments by steamship, air, rail and truck, as well as warehousing. • A high-energy, multi-tasked operations manager who works well under the pressure of deadlines; strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, well-organized and detail ori...
Career growth. Management opportunities. International travel. Focus on the Asian region a plus (lived & worked in China for 2 years).
To obtain a challenging position where a hard working, enthusiastic, team player with strong organizational skills can thrive and help improve an organization; while maintaining a track towards becoming an experienced licensed Customs Broker.