CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Licensed-Vocational-Nurse- job results?
Click Here to search for Licensed-Vocational-Nurse- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Licensed Vocational Nurse "
Very dedicated, hard working professional with exceptional people skills.
Tags for this Online Resume: LVN/LPN
To continue in my field and eventually obtain my RN
1. Stability; 2. Working from home with computer skills in which I possess. 3. Being able to offer a company the dedication and nursing administrative skills that I have obtained while working in Nursing Administration for the past four years. 4. Obtaining new skills coupled with my present knowledge I feel I can be a valuable asset to any company.
Ideal Companies: Insurance Companies
Work for a reputable company
I am a licensed vocational nurse searching for a job with a future in geriatric care.I have 28 years exp. and just recently had to relocate to be closer to my family. I am single and able to work flexible hours.
I need benefits and a caring environment.
Ideal Companies: convalescent centers in need of an licensed vocational nurse with 25+ yrs. in geriatrics
would like to work in hospital setting, clinic, medical office, convalescent home/hospital, in home care.
TO ADVANCE IN THE FIELD OF NURSING WHILE BEING THE BEST PATIENT ADVOCATE THAT I CAN BE....TO BE OBSERVANT AND SENSITIVE TO PATIENTS EMOTIONAL, SPIRITAL AND HEALTH NEEDS, WHILE INSTILLING IN THEM CONFIDENCE IN THEIR OWN ABILITIES TO BE SELF ADVACATES AND EDUCATING THEM AS NEEDED TO THAT END....
To be able to expand my educational expierence and advance my nursing skills and capabilities in a fast-paced, growing medical field
Seeking a challenging career utilizing my extensive knowledge and practical experience in over 17 years as a nurse. I have strong organizational and interpersonal skills with extensive experience as an effective communicator with problem solving abilities to multi-task with success. I feel these skill will be an asset to you company. Also have used Microsoft works/word for Medi-cal billings.