CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for MCTS job results?
Click Here to search for MCTS in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "MCTS"
I am a system administrator and think I am at that point where I can move into a Sr. admin role. I would eventually like to manage an IT shop.
An IT professional with 11+ years of experience in IT industry, cargo and logistics, forestry pulp and paper, oil and gas software development, and mining and energy industries. Results focused, customer service oriented, well-organized individual with proven results in software development and IT project management, process design and improvement, team leadership and client support. Strong mentoring skills, capable of lead...
Tags for this Online Resume: Administrator, Programmer, Developer, Engineer, Professional, Network, System, IT, Web, Database, Solution, Project Manager, Analyst, Team Leader, Architect, .NET, C, Cisco, Microsoft, SQL Server
Looking for an opportunity as an advisor on Microsoft and other volume licensing in a presales or sales engineering role.
• Broad Program/Project Management Experience gained from designing and deploying collaborative integrated solutions utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio Team System, Microsoft SharePoint portals, ESB/EAI architectures, Microsoft Business Intelligence, and ASP.Net toolsets for Fortune 100 clients and government entities. • Skilled Microsoft Developer with extensive experience designing/deploying integrations for SAP and Oracle...
I enjoy building technology solutions for customer problems.
Information Technology Desktop/ Hardware /LAN Support Professional. MCP, MCTS, MCDST in Global enterprise and smaller environments, Provides “Hands on” supervision of workflow and projects. Dedicated to a positive Customer Support experience, and successfully communicates and interacts with all levels of staff to include senior management. Manages priorities to meet or exceed expectations and deadlines.
Certified IT Professional with over twelve years of experience in IT of which more than 3 years in SharePoint technologies. Effective team player in various teams. Constantly improve knowledge of reading books, passing a large number of training sessions and workshops, participation in conferences. Member of the international SharePoint communities and user groups. Attended the SharePoint Saturday 2010 Conference in Belaru...
Ideal Companies: EPAM Systems