CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Mental-health-clinician job results?
Click Here to search for Mental-health-clinician in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Mental health clinician"
Tags for this Online Resume: Mental Health Counseling
• Diverse clinical experience as an effective, devoted, articulate, mature, and energetic Mental Health Professional reinforced by thirteen years service in community and private mental health, crisis intervention services, and family preservation issues as a counselor and supervisor. • Provided clinical services as part of multidisciplinary teams. Extensive training and experience in providing therapy services in bot...
To find a career working with an ethical, committed and stable company where the main objective is for the safety of children, adolescents, and the community.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Counselor, Therapist, Clinician, Mental Health Clinician, Mental Health Specialist, Habilitation Counselor
A position in which I will utilize counseling skills, strong empathic ability and multicultural competence in a dynamic work environment.
Marriage & Family Therapist or school counselor
to obtain a job where I can contribute my skills, talents, and passion towards an organization, as well as to grow with an organization.
Dedicated professional presenting experiences in the clinical field of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Highly efficient in all areas of counseling, assessing and diagnosing. Interested in providing dedicated treatment in a professional environment.
A desire to work with children and families in low socioeconomic environments to demonstrate knowledge of mentalhealth/behavioral therapy for at risk children and families.
I have worked with homeless individuals and families and helped them to better there lives by opening doors to education, jobs, addiction treatment.
Ideal Companies: Health and Human Serice agencies. Agencies for change