CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Microbiology job results?
Click Here to search for Microbiology in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Microbiology"
Tags for this Online Resume: Regulatory Affairs, Chemistry, Documentum (Wkflow Sw), High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), sheets, Documentum, Microbiology, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting, Distribution
I want to utilize my experience, skills and abilities to train accounting staff in a controller or SEC reporting manager position. Opportunities for career growth and learning are the ways to better overall job performance.
Ideal Companies: Upstream or midstream oil and gas companies
Tags for this Online Resume: Financial Reporting, Financial Statements, Acquisitions, Corporate Accounting, Certified Public Accountant, Operating Room, Technical Accounting Research and Implementation, Accounting Process Improvement
* University of California Santa Barbara, CA. on the Nomination of the faculty: * Graduated Dean's Honors Fall 1994, Bachelor's Degree majoring in Biochemistry-Molecular Biology * American Society for Quality: (recertifications pending as required) o "ASQ" Certified Quality Engineer 5/23/2010: Certification No. 55743 2013 o "ASQ" Certified Quality Auditor 6/5/2010: Certification No. 40845 2013 o Aseptic Processes/Steriliza...
For the past two decades, I exercised expertise, leadership, training, and motivation required to carry out successfully the direction of research projects (emerging viral disease, risk factors and fundamentals of pathogen emergence) and training programs (Biosafety and biosecurity Preparedness and response to high consequence pathogen). Most of it focused on Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC) of different part of the ...
For the past two decades, I exercised expertise, leadership, training, and motivation required to carry out successfully the direction of research projects and training programs. As a medical practitioner (Medical Attendant, Teaching Hospital, French Guyana), I devoted my carrier to direct medical research units, to partner with local and international research institutions, as well as to efficaciously apply for grants to c...