CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for NP job results?
Click Here to search for NP in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "NP"
Healthcare Director of Operations Healthcare Leader and Executive eager to contribute 20+ years of successful delivery and management of Healthcare focused solutions. Highly valued reputation for healthcare operations, project management, due diligence, and overall business development. Thrives in Healthcare environments, utilizing strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills. Excels with cost reductions, ...
Becoming proficient in all assigned areas, obtaining my N.P. degree.
Tags for this Online Resume: Science
• 20+ years’ cumulative experience within roles as business owner and entrepreneur as well as Director of Marketing, Director of Business Development and Director of Allied Healthcare • Fulfilled role as Director of Marketing for San Antonio Residence and Rehabilitation (San Antonio, Texas; (2016 to 2017) which included increasing referrals, Medicare admissions and total occupancy of facility ...
Dedicated and results driven professional with extensive experience emphasizing in Process Management, Project Management, Performance Management, Procurement Management, Vendor Management, Technical Help Desk Management and Retail Management. * Full End 2 End Life Cycle Project/Process Management * Actionable with Six Sigma Green Belt, LEAN, PMP, Android Basics, and Microsoft Share Point Website Administration. * Hands-on...
I would like to join your organization as a Nurse Practitioner. As a licensed NP, I feel I possess the skill set and clinical knowledge that will make me a valuable asset to your company.
18 years as RN with most of my focus on Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit nurse. In 2014, I acquired my NP license in Georgia and my California NP License in 2016. Desire a full-time Cardiology NP position in a hospital or a clinic environment.