CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for PSYCHIATRIC-NURSE-PRACTITIONER job results?
Click Here to search for PSYCHIATRIC-NURSE-PRACTITIONER in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER"
I am an Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner currently looking for job opportunities in Washington and Oregon. I am a trauma specialist,I have worked in both inpatient and outpatient services with individuals suffering from a multitude of mental and physical health problems. I am looking for an opportunity to use both my psychotherapy and medication management skills.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
I am a family psychiatric nurse practitioner who is looking for locum work in a warm envirnonment for the winter.
* Assessments medication management care plans with multi-disciplinary teams for in-patient admission/discharge planning that included voluntary/involuntary patient populations in Snohomish County. Maintainence and support for health and safety of acute mental health patients inclusive of supervision organization for unit programs counselling family support needs.
Part-time mental health clinical work/program development
To work for an organization providing psychiatric evaluations and medication management for diverse client population
Explore and further my knowledge base in behavioral health, working with children and adolescents. Am currently pursuing my MSN with the goal of becoming a PMH-NP through the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Degree completion August, 2018.
Find a nurse practitioner job in geriatrics, adult pallative care, addiction, a prescriber in psych or physical medicine & Rehaab.. No family care, womens health or pediatrics. Any setting is fine.