CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Policy-Manager job results?
Click Here to search for Policy-Manager in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Policy Manager"
MAA/JD with a wide range of policy and management experience.
Tags for this Online Resume: government
Enthusiastic and ambitious IRB administrator with seven years' Healthcare experience. One MD degree and two master degrees.
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...
Manage new marketing implementation projects Oversee RFP process Manage 2-3 employees
Online teacher and group learning facilitator, expertise in healthcare, public policy, management, and instructional design
Tags for this Online Resume: Education
Motivated, personalable and experienced project manager with strong communication and leadership skills. Enthusiastic and creative.
Highly effective analyst with exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, and communication, and leadership skills.
When I was offered the position as Senior Policy Analyst for Oregon’s Department of Consumer and business Services’ Insurance Division I was excited to be moving into a position which would allow me to use my knowledge of the health care system, as well as my training and skills as an attorney to advise the Insurance Commissioner and other Department staff on issues concerning health insurance regulation in Oregon. I have ...
Bilingual german green card holder seeking entry level marketing position. Quick learner, hard worker, creative
Excellent customer relations experience with great interpersonal and team work skills
Multifaceted marketing professional with a proven track-record of developing marketing strategies for professional services and business services firms. Focused on business growth through creative strategic planning and operational effectiveness. Skilled in developing integrated, multichannel marketing campaigns. Proven ability to build and lead on-site and virtual teams and optimize resources.
Campus Activity in a Large Scale like Hiring, Branding, Relations & Gap Analysis.
Tags for this Online Resume: Human Resources