CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Protein-binding job results?
Click Here to search for Protein-binding in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Protein binding"
• Senior Level Drug Metabolism Scientist recognized for managing and collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce consistently superior results in discovery and development within strict deadlines. • Extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry includes preclinical discovery and development, enzymology, in vitro metabolism, phenotyping of Phase I and Phase II enzymes, enzyme kinetics, CYP inhibition/inductio...
SUMMARY * Protein biochemist with more than 7 years of experience in recombinant protein expression, purification, assay development and structural characterization. These techniques were used to address mechanisms of vesicle trafficking and protein translocation, pathways critical for proper functioning of a cell. * Developed and spearheaded multiple collaborative projects leading to successful completion of projects and p...
Tags for this Online Resume: High Yield, Connectivity, Automation, Chemistry, Data Processing, Medical, Research, Protein expression, Protein purification, Analytical method, Team player, Chromatography methods, Protein binding, pharmaceutical
Summary of Research Contributions and Experience * Research papers published in high impact-factor professional journals including Cell Reports, Journal of Biological Chemistry, and Development. Research papers cited at least 50 times by top journals including the PNAS and Chemical Reviews. * Revealed the role of oriented cell division in cardiac morphogenesis, which provided the bases for therapeutic development to treat g...