CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for QA-QC-Management job results?
Click Here to search for QA-QC-Management in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "QA QC Management"
Free lance inspector working 30 hours or less per week. Full time QA/QC on 1 - 2 year projects.
Construction Materials Quality Control Professional. Experienced in both the public & private sectors. Proven success in testing & managing the testing of aggregates, asphalt, concrete & soils. Worked with "green products" such as: crushed concrete base course, conphalt, rap,fly ash, silica fume & cobb rock.
Dedicated professional pursuing a career in project and quality management with a company that fosters long-term career growth. Strong project management, quality control, process evaluation, research, business and commercialization plan development, and data analytical skills.
Tags for this Online Resume: Project Management, Quality Control, Process Evaluation, Public Health, Animal Research, Survey Modeling, Regulatory Compliance, Business and Commercialization Planning, Mobile Application Development, Training program development, Internal and External Audit, Data Capturing, Data Analysis and Interpretation, Market Research, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, SigmaPlot, SigmaStat, Customer Relationship Management, Client and Customer Services Assessment, Team Organization and Management Skills
Manage a team of QA/QC engineers and inspectors on heavy construction projects.
Results-Oriented detailed Operations/IT Professional with a proven track record for achieving results. Extensive industry knowledge and business network. Substantial experience connecting technical details to executive decisions with strong business ethics. Looking for Technical and/or Operations leadership role.
Become a integral part of construction management team in the electrical industry to ensure superior quality installations.
* Food technologist with more than 20 years of work experience * Computer proficient (MS Office, Internet Savvy) * Fluent in English, reading ability in French * Proven ability to manage and schedule large crews. Managed up to 400 people * Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills * Knowledge of manufacturing standards/regulations. * Flexible work schedule. Experience working night shift ...
Impliment ISO9001:2008 and aerospace ISO-----.