CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Retired job results?
Click Here to search for Retired in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Retired"
Looking for a stable company that is not laying off employees. Company I can retire with. Stability is the important key.
Self-motivated and result-oriented EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, PROGRAM SPECIALIST, PROTOCOL SPECIALIST, TRAINING MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST, ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST, AND OPERATIONAL RESEARCH ANALYST professional with over 30 years of progressive experience in management, research, and training. Proven record of performance managing analytical studies, key initiative, and high-profile events and performance improvement projects. Techn...
I want to utilize my experience, skills and abilities to train accounting staff in a controller or SEC reporting manager position. Opportunities for career growth and learning are the ways to better overall job performance.
Ideal Companies: Upstream or midstream oil and gas companies
Tags for this Online Resume: Financial Reporting, Financial Statements, Acquisitions, Corporate Accounting, Certified Public Accountant, Operating Room, Technical Accounting Research and Implementation, Accounting Process Improvement
To obtain an Associate Principal Examiner position and conduct risk-based examinations of FINRA member firms and registered representatives. Key Strengths Strong knowledge of FINRA rules, and Federal Bank regulations. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include AML/BSA reporting, Patriot Act.
Ideal Companies: FINRA
Experienced z/OS applications programmer using DB2, z/OS systems programmer looking for a challenging position in a technical role or management.
Ideal Companies: IBM and companies that have IBM z/OS based systems.
* 20 years' experience in Project Management. * Current PMI PMP certification. * Managed large projects at client sites throughout the United States and remotely, meeting with and reporting to all levels of client staff throughout the project cycles. * Managed all phases of projects from Project Initiation through Project Closure. * During all projects, responsible for weekly meetings with client stakeholders to report Pro...
* Strategic thinking and demonstrated thought leadership skills with strong attention to detail while still seeing the big picture uses perspective and insight to solve complex business and technical issues * Consistently delivered highly complex programs and portfolios, ranging in size from $500,000 to $1 Billion, with <1% variances, that span diverse global markets, business units & tech teams, strategies, and tactical a...
Tags for this Online Resume: Software, Software Development, PMP, Fraud, Management, Networking, Project Management, Training, Project Director, Banking, IT, Finance, Insurance, Retail, Marketing, Investing, Financial, Risk Management, Problem Solver, Reserve Calculations, Analytics, Authorizations, Billing, A/R, Accounts Receivable, MS Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Project), Google Suite, Project Workbench, Agile, Scrum, SDLC, SAFe, Kanban, Jira, Rally, Confluence, Clarity, Trello, Vendor Management, Procurement, Slack, Asana, Calendly, Zoom, Webex, Skype, SOWs, CRM, SAS, Client Server, Web, Test Methods, Trainer, Executive Reporting, Change Management, Scrum Master, Mainframe Apps, Strategic, Tactical, Creative, Integrity, Team Leader, Leader, Leadership, Growth Mindset, Collaborative, Communication, Analytical, Complex, International, Domestic