CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Savvy job results?
Click Here to search for Savvy in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Savvy"
* Top-notch understanding of ADP, including in depth experience training employees on ADP * Prepared certified payroll reports for multiple companies * Strong knowledge of state and federal payroll compliance laws * Software Savvy: ADP (including training employees), Peachtree, JD Edwards, Creative Solutions, AS400, Win Team, Oracle BI, Tax Act Pro, Air Vision, strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
Designer with proven ability to translate the vision of an organization to design applications with specialization in magazine and journal publishing and marketing products. Imaginative, driven, collaborator with an abundant set of creative skills and abilities. Recognized as having instinctual design savvy and for taking initiative, and re-sponsibility that includes appropriate follow-through. Experience in spear-heading ...
DIRECTOR - SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS EXPERT Exceptional accomplishments in increasing sales, broadening client base and expanding market share in the US and International-APAC markets for global leaders in IT and high-tech industries. Leveraging business acumen, technical savvy and market knowledge, exceed revenue and margin targets and establish long-term, profitable relationships. By aligning ...
Results driven professional with 30 years of achievements in Information Technology. Proven management and technical expertise with hardware and software projects. Focused on achieving the bottom line while adapting to changing requirements and environment. Excellent record of delivering projects on time and on budget. Team based management style and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. A technically sophisticated...
* Proficient at estimating and budgeting tooling maintenance expenses, researching continuous quality and cost improvements, and sourcing competent and competitive tool vendors. * Diligently maintain and document tooling-related activity, programs and systems. * Broad-based production background includes sheet metal fabrication, CNC and CMM machining, tooling program administration, and supplier management. * Exemplary str...
I am a solutions-savvy individual with a track record of success in fast-paced, competitive environments. I am intellectually curious with an agile and nimble mindset. Willing to travel and partner with like-minded team members to learn, enhance operations, and maximize resources and profits.
Ideal Companies: Fortune 500 companies
Become a part of successful team wherein my experience and skills can be effectively utilized to positively affect the company's bottom line
An accomplished and business savvy professional with robust experience acquired over the years in delivering optimal results & business value in high-growth environments and establishing key relationships with business segments. Result-oriented and self-driven professional with over 15 years of experience and expertise in Project Management and Business Operations. Skilled in identifying redundancies and maximizing resourc...
Tags for this Online Resume: Information Technology, IT Manager, Employee Relations, Practice Administrator, Audit, Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act, Pricing, Science, Talent acquisition, Business Development, Change management, Budgeting