CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Simulations job results?
Click Here to search for Simulations in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Simulations"
Masters in Electronic Materials & Devices- VLSI CMOS design, Cadence, Verilog HDL, simulation, Synthesis, dc shell, Unix
Seeking a full time entry level VLSI physical design/verification/validation engineer position.
My entire career has been dedicated to the analysis and understanding of micromechanics problems with the aid of finite element modeling. From my college studies until my post doc studies (Fulbright Visiting Scholar at University of Illinois at Chicago <2003>, Research Associate at the University of Manitoba in Canada < 2006-to date> and Postdoc Fellow at University of South Carolina <2009-2010>), my research had been relat...
Am a Chemical Process Engineer (Trained PETROLEUM TRADER) with 6 yrs of extensive experience as a Process Engineer (during refinery commissioning) and in International Supply & Trading division as an Economic Planner and Scheduler for Refinery optimization (Aspen PIMS - LP Model). I feel that my skills in Process Engg., ASPEN PIMS, ability to make calculation based on basics of Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer, Petro-SIM...
Software engineer with a passion for aviation and technology solutions. Creative problem solver.
Tri-lingual technical marketing engineer for DSP and FPGA related technologies with seven years of direct customer interface experience in the Asia Pacific market.
Tags for this Online Resume: Japanese Korean FPGA DSP applications engineering marketing customer interfacing
• Award-winning specialist in working with customers and end-users to improve business processes, implement process improvement tools and in the development and delivery of training programs. • Broad industry experience and knowledge of technology (software, hardware, systems, networking), manufacturing, library systems, data warehousing, materials management and customer relationship management (CRM). • Demonstrated...
Experienced, capable communications professional with strong technology background, a passion for aviation and "sixth sense" for generating media-ready stories.
Creative, problem-solver, dedicated, short learning curve, attention to detail, team oriented