CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Unix-shell-scripting job results?
Click Here to search for Unix-shell-scripting in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Unix shell scripting"
Engage in a position that will utilize my talents and challenge me in a collaborative environment.
Tags for this Online Resume: Software Development & Managment, Object Oriented Programming, Visual Studio.Net, SQL, C#, Visual Basic, Software Development/ Managment, Perl, Unix Shell Scripts, JAVA, COBOL
With the vision and ability to learn new technologies fast looking forward for the career growth opportunity.
Looking for change in application support, management with core UNIX, Shell Scripting, Database Skills
To work and learn in a challenging environment and utilize my skills and Abilities in the Information Technology industry. To contribute outstanding technical skills and strong commitment to achieving your company’s goals in an IT consulting capacity.
• Software Engineer/Architect with over twenty years of experience in full SDLC. • Skilled in software architectures, high level and detailed design, software implementations, client/server systems, multi-tier middleware and Internet, web based applications. • Strong experience with build, configuration and release engineering. • Extensive experience with coding using C++, Java, Shell and Perl. TECHNICAL SUMMARY: Operat...
To obtain a mid-career position as an applications developer/systems analyst with an emphasis on web development.
I want to further build on my existing knowledge and skills as a software developer, and help advance other people's careers as well. I'd like to eventually take a few junior developers under my wing and mentor them to be key contributors on any team.
I want to pursue my career in the field of DWH and BI. I wish to relocate and work with international clients and gain experience and exposure by work amongst the best. I wish to work for any Vendor company (Small or large) and I really don't consider a salary slip an issue here. An adequate salary that could cover my daly expenses is what I require in terms of pay.