CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for VB job results?
Click Here to search for VB in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "VB"
Full of creative and loyalty
Ideal Companies: Nokia
Tags for this Online Resume: Job
* Outstanding GIS Specialist with extensive background in all aspects of GIS including analysis, development, maintenance, training, and support. * Strong experience in wide range of ESRI technologies from ArcInfo Desktop to ArcGIS Server, ArcPad and ArcObjects. * Recognized for providing thorough system and end-user documentation. * Received financial award for creating and executing ArcGIS training program for over 70 ...
Programmer with more then twenty years of experience in delivering enterprise, including WEB based, solutions on UNIX and Windows NT platforms. Experienced in full application development life cycle; possess extensive knowledge of object-oriented methodology and maintain proficiency in all aspects of building n-tier solutions. This includes business system analysis, design and implementation of various Graphical User Inte...
• Over 7 years of Experience in Software Design, Analysis, Development and Implementation. • Semifinalist of Google Online Marketing Challenge 2008 (web based marketing of website and products) • Strong Programming background and logically solving skills. • Expert in developing Dot Net Winforms/Web applications using C#/Asp.Net. • Expertise in coding both client side and server side application. • Strong Experience in Dot ...
System analyst, suport and design
I’m looking for software engineering and/or build & release managing position that can utilize my analyzing, design, development and troubleshooting skills and provide the opportunities for professional growth.
Entry Level Information Technology - Internship experience in IT Department of food/pharmaceutial packaging company
To obtain a position in the field of information technology, contributing to the success of the company and my professional development
To apply my systems development experience, relational database skills, and technology training skills to contribute to the analysis, design, development, and implementation of object-oriented, data-driven, decision support and transaction-based systems that provide value and service to the healthcare and medical fields.
Working in a team or by myself. Friendly environment.
Ideal Companies: No preferences
Over 7 years of IT expertise in development process of web-based, client/server, n-tier, distributed applications using Microsoft development tools and Object Oriented Concepts. Expert in ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C#.NET, COM+, XML, PHP and Web services. Expert in developing XML applications, SOAP, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, XPATH and DOM. Development experiences include all phases of Software Development Life Cycle...
Results-driven, hands-on IT executive with 18 years management experience. A diversely talented and highly motivated IT professional with skills in providing leadership, strategic planning, process improvement, project management, development, and technical support. Develop and implement cost-effective solutions to support strategic initiatives that drive bottom-line growth. Easy-going personality that works well with pe...
Tags for this Online Resume: Visual Studio 2008, VB 2008, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, SQL 2005, IIS, T-SQL, MS Access, Crystal 2008, COBOL, Excel 2007, Word 2007, PowerPoint 2007, MS Project, Visio, Minitab, Monarch, Outlook, MS Windows Server 2000/2003, JDE OneWorld Xe, MANMAN/ASK, Nortel Option 11 PBX System, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Budget Development and Management, Vendor Maintenance Negotiations and Management, Database Development, Staff Development, End User/Customer Support, LAN/WAN/VPN, HP ProCurve Switch, ADS, DHCP, DNS, WINS, Access Point, Bar coding
May, 2010 Dear Sir/Madam, I am applying for the Senior/Lead .Net Developer position that was advertised through your job search website. The description of the position seems to fit with my education, skills, experiences, and career interests. Your position requires knowledge of the .NET, SQL, and Visual Studio. My academic program emphasized the use of ASP.Net, C#/VB.NET, developing and maintaining information sys...