CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Visual-Basic-Applications job results?
Click Here to search for Visual-Basic-Applications in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Visual Basic Applications"
Top-1% person for producing accurate data models, constructing clean & working transactional databases, and building low-maintenance high performance applications using .NET and SQL.
SCOTT J. MARION 3895 Briarbrooke Lane Oakland Township, MI 48306 Home (248) 373-2015 Cell (734) 934-6790 Scott@ScottsBiz.com SUMMARY Distinguished Information Systems Manager with over 20 years IT experience in the utility and automotive industries. Proven ability to grasp business needs, evaluate priorities and apply computer technologies to deliver effective enterprise solutions. Highly driven, quick ...
* Outstanding GIS Specialist with extensive background in all aspects of GIS including analysis, development, maintenance, training, and support. * Strong experience in wide range of ESRI technologies from ArcInfo Desktop to ArcGIS Server, ArcPad and ArcObjects. * Recognized for providing thorough system and end-user documentation. * Received financial award for creating and executing ArcGIS training program for over 70 ...
Motivated, high energy, creative and intuitive programmer who is capable of exceeding performance expectations and meeting deadlines.
Financial professional with 10+ years experience in the public and private sector. Demonstrated experience in finance, general accounting, & budget analysis, and analyzing large volume of financial/accounting data utilizing macro, Visual Basic Application (VBA), PivotTables and complex formulas. Working knowledge of main financial systems. MBA degree with an emphasis in Business Administration & Finance. Self-motivated a...
I am a system administrator who enjoys troubleshooting and puzzles. I have experience with workstations, servers, databases, networking, and system security. I also play Indonesian percussion on the side.
Ideal Companies: CH2M Hill, Xylem Interactive, Tattered Cover Bookstore, Denver Public Library, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, REI, Instant Access Media, Qwest Communications, RTL Networks, Rocky Mountain PBS
Something fast paced where I can be a real asset
Ideal Companies: Any company that treats it's employees like family
Tags for this Online Resume: PannelBuilder 1200, PannelBuilder 1400, PannelBuilder32, RS View 32, RS View Studio,, Allen Bradley PLC5, SLC 504/5, Micrologix, Micrologix 1200/1500, Control Logix, Omron CJ1GH, RS Logix 5, 500, 5000; Omron CX-1 (PLC ladder logic), RS Networx for DeviceNet; Messaging via DH+, Eternet and Control Net (over Control Logix, Visual Basic, Visual Basic for Applications(MS Office and InteractX Automation), C, C++,, Microsoft SQL Enterprise, PostGRE SQL, MySQL, MS Access, Catia, Auto CAD – 2D and 3D design, Microsoft Office, Practically all Allen Bradley HMI technologies from CRT to present. Parker HMI Hardware.
Direct experience in the architecture, integration, presentation, and governance of data in both OLTP (Transactional) databases and OLAP (Analytical) business intelligence data warehouses. Astute negotiator of vendor contracts with partners like Oracle, Dell, EMC, and Vision. A technology leader with the unique ability to communicate at any level required.
Seeking a position in the Information Technology field with an emphasis on Web Development, using Visual Basic in application design, and design and maintain networks.
• Over 18 years plus of experience working in the Financial, Biotechnology/Manufacturing, Professional Services (Big 5), and the Health Care Industry. Working with Chief Financial Officers, Controllers, Directors and Senior Managers. Conceived, developed and implemented a series of financial software databases, which united and consolidated data sources throughout many of these organizations. In Depth Experience in General ...
Tags for this Online Resume: PeopleSoft, SAP, SAP-FICO, Engagement Reporter, • Certified Hyperion Essbase and Enterprise , Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer SQL, • Certified MS Access / MS Excel Visual Basic for Applications, Oracle Discover PL/SQL DBA
Develop databases using MS ACCESS, SQL and Visual BASIC for Applications (VBA)