CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Windows-System-Administration job results?
Click Here to search for Windows-System-Administration in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Windows System Administration"
Regular operation of employee workstations, network and software support and organization, roughly 100 terminals. Being in charge of information security in the company. Provided computer help desk support and technical training on hardware or software to end users. Build and configure the computers according to user’s requirements. Setting up hardware firewalls and routers based on Linux. Build and configure LAN and Wi-Fi....
• Demonstrated record of working well independently or in a group setting providing all facets of Windows Systems Administration including Server troubleshooting, installations, Active Directory architecture, performance maintenance, and policy management. • In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous operating systems including Windows XP, Windows7, Server 2003 and Server 2008. • Proven skills in providing client an...
Experienced, yet young and hungry Snr Systems administrator with excellent communication skills and a very career driven appetite. Always hits target and motivated by success and rewards.
Tags for this Online Resume: systems administrator, senior systems administrator, windows systems administrator, IT manager, senior IT professional, Network Manager, Exchange expert, active directory expert
Dedicated to providing networked services geared towards security and productivity. Able to adapt and learn new technology. Driven to provide service
Windows Systems Administrator with more than 12 years experience in the field. Excellent trouble shooting skills and thinking outside the box to fix problems. I thrive with complex challenges that puts my knowledge and expertize to the test.
I want to further my knowledge and expertize with a company or agency that promote initiative and thinking outside the box. I am convinced that I have the necessary knowledge, personality and expertize to be an asset to any company or agency I am interested in.
● Expert System Administrator specialized in Windows server 2003, 2008, Exchange 2007, 2010, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects (GPO), DFS. ● Skilled Network Support / Help Desk Specialist in a variety of medium and large scale MS Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ 2003 / 2008/ Exchange 2007/ BlackBerry Enterprise Server / VMware 4.1 /Mac OS ● Proficient Project Manager with a PMI Certification from NY...
To continue to grow and develop in my chosen profession and field.
Worked in component level Computer/PC repair for 10+ years. Worked in Desktop/Help Desk support for 5+ years and as a Windows System Administrator for the past 7 years.