CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Youth-Advocacy- job results?
Click Here to search for Youth-Advocacy- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Youth Advocacy "
Goals oriented educational consultant with exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills. Resouceful, creative and driven towards achieving positive results.
Ideal Companies: California Department of Education California Children and Families Commission Department of Health and Human Services-Child Care Bureau:Child Care TA Network Head Start
Administration legal research specialist youth advocacy
Sonya Wells manages digital and print communications, materials, campaigns, advertising, social media, web-based projects, merchandising, fundraising and special events to drive brand awareness. Dedicated to youth advocacy by continuing to create digital programming on health and social trends for non-profits. She has produced campaigns for MTV, UNICEF, and BET. Sonya's projects have been honored nationally and internation...
To become a licensed Therapist providing services to disenfrachised populations ie; HIV/AIDS, Substance Abuse, Domestic Violence, and Youth advocacy in the Justice System.
My passion and skills focus on substance abuse prevention, including health education and youth advocacy in a public health setting.
Experience developing Phenomenological Quasi study of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis during completion of EDD/CI Program. Leading Instructor with a 20 year academic career and business experiences. Awarded ‘Outstanding Volunteer’ by colleagues and administrators. Business experiences implemented with Miller Motte University of Technology Cary, North Carolina as a Medical Administrative Adjunct Ins...
My career objective is to obtain a position that will utilize my education and past experiences.
* CIT Certified (Crisis Management) * CPI Certified (Nonviolent Crisis Intervention * FEMA Certified in IS-00100.c, IS-00200.b, IS- 00700.b and IS-00800.c * MANDT System Certified * Curriculum/Program Development * Human Services * Recruitment and Training * CPR and First Aid Certified * State of Texas Director's License * Project Management * Budget and Finance * Cognitive Development * Motivational Interviewing Trained *...
Tags for this Online Resume: Computer Aided Software Engineering, Monitoring, Payroll, Statistics, Management, Licensing, Policies and Procedures, Talent Acquisition, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), First Aid