CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for administrative-medical-assistant job results?
Click Here to search for administrative-medical-assistant in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "administrative medical assistant"
I would like to work in a medical office where I would be able to not only use my education, but to also become a valuable member of the medical office.
Good worker,enjoy keeping busy and don't mind the fast pace. Dependable, honest and there when I am suppose to be.
To obtain a Medical Assistant position that will allow me to provide a variety of clinical/clerical/front or back office support and Patient care activities with service excellence.
My career goals are to obtain a position in the Wichita Falls area as Administrative Medical Assistant/Administrative Assistant with great benefits and steady income.
Seeking a challenging opportunity with a professional organization where my skills and extensive work experience will be used for mutual benefit.
I have completed an Administrative Medical Assisting Program. I am currently pursuing a career change into the Medical & Administration Field.
Entry Level Medical Administrator, Medical Assistant, Medical and Health Services Manager, Health Care Operations Analyst, Health Care Operations Management Analyst, Health Care Management Analyst
• To be able to obtain a Health Care position that utilizes my Advanced Health Certificate in Health Administration, Masters in Business Administration, the leadership skills learned while working on two appointed N.Y. State Councils, and the skills obtained over my past 15 years working with and managing others. • Skills and strengths include but are not limited to; organization, analysis, development, planning, design...
Looking for stability, being organized, willingness to learn, teamwork and an environment with smiles and respect.
To become a great value to your practice.
To obtain a position in Health Care Administration or Medical Assisting.
to become a professional in everything i do and encounter. To be able to be a role model to someone else, to become the best you can be regarless of whatever you are going through.