CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for audiovisual job results?
Click Here to search for audiovisual in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "audiovisual"
- I'm interested in an Entry Level, Full-Time Position as a Warehouse Associate / Floater that provides a stable and secure working environment, excellent benefits, great pay, and the opportunity to work hard each day to contribute to the company's continuous growth and success.
A well-organized and resourceful professional with extensive knowledge and experience in the audio-visual and conferencing industry. Insightful and strategic team leader with demonstrated expertise in deployment of standardized video conferencing systems globally. Successful project management of conferencing room related projects with excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Proven record of team development and leadership ability which can be accredited to exceptional organizational, multitasking and time management skills • Experience of 3 years in journalism (audiovisual field) • Very fluent in speaking and writing Spanish and English • Expert in producing radio programs • Devoted, responsible, and self-motivated person • Proven ability to take new topics, news and responsibilities ...
Obtain a position that will
Dedicated to professional growth by constantly upgrading skills and participating in training opportunities. Professional demeanor; communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and the public. Recognized for leadership skills and willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
Ideal Companies: 1) The ideal companies to work for would those organization that honor each market that recognize employees as their greatest asset., 2) Those that work with imagination and conviction to create organizational value and business results through their policies and Best Practices in human resource management.
I train as a camera- man, I record musical, home movies, Some event like interhouse -sport, wedding, I Direct show like Comedy , church and Government program, Meting, event etc. then train to be an editor i edit event like wedding, church and Government programs etc. So as audiovisual technician i can setup for an event all kind with projection included.
I am interested in expanding my knowledge and practice of audio-visual sales by growing revenue of system integration sales with a reputable company.
Strong fondness for visual/verbal puns, very out-of-the-box, but can sit in the box when needed
Tags for this Online Resume: Artistic
I am a highly motivated individual and team player with a desire to excel. My experience includes a variety of facets related to meeting/event planning, contract negotiations, audio/visual needs, destination management services, catering, attendee registration/relations, promotions, conventions/conferences and other hospitality aspects. I have been successful in planning and operating meetings and events from 10 to 2,500 at...
Tags for this Online Resume: Meeting
Given my extensive experience as a lead trainer for Macprofessionals, including teaching many Apple Pro Apps such as Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio, iLife and iWorks; Coupled with having my ACSP (Apple Certified Support Professional) Certification, I am an ideal candidate for a position in Instructor Lead Training.