CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for disciplin job results?
Click Here to search for disciplin in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "disciplin"
Hard worker, in nursing program currently, favors disciplined, regimented workplace.
Highly disciplined innovator/problem solver Technogly literate/adapatible multi displined
What is important to me is a life time career with opportunities
Tags for this Online Resume: Engineer
Treating others as I want to be treated. Follow through with what you say and when you say it.
Mature with varied experiences, goal oriented resourceful and self disciplined. A self starter with professional appearance and focused with natural and learned interpersonal skills.
Leadership, Professional Discipline, Willing to Learn, Computer Literate, Interpersonal, Hard worker
Nuclear procurement engineer with qualifications as a C.P.M., with previous experience in power plant management, maintenance, and engineering, with heavy concentration in the I&C discipline.
Ideal Companies: Any utility
- A versatile and skilled professional with 8+ years of warehouse management experience, expertise to manage all aspects of daily warehouse operations, demonstrated initiative, creativity, and success. - Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills, thrive in independent and team environments. - Quick study with an ability to easily adapt, grasp...
Sales Rep. with wonderful communication skills. Loyal, creative, great personality.
Ideal Companies: Phone Sales
15 years experience in training and supervision; competent in performing employee performance reviews, coaching, and mentoring. Continuous process improvement orientation. Certified Reprocessing Medical Supply Technician (97th percentile). 4+ years experience in discipline; 25 years previous experience with logistics in the private sector (manufacturing computer and medical device products). Computer literate; good written ...
Strategic, disciplined, change agent w/ strong growth focus, eye for talent, creative, energetic and trustworthy