CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for drugs job results?
Click Here to search for drugs in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "drugs"
A strategic, results-driven manager seeking a leadership position in management that draws upon my extensive experience to successfully help in areas of planning and organizing
I wish to make a difference, and provide for my family.
Just entering into law enforcement with lots of advanced training.
Patient care including "brown bag" review, counseling, dispensing, drug utilization review, monitoring interactions and side effects of prescribed medications; supervising cashiers and technicians for maximum productivity
Tags for this Online Resume: Pharmacist
lots of diversified medical office experience. Front desk to assisting to accounts manager. People person, love animals, mature, reliable, flexible, sincere. Willing & interested to learn all.
My career has consisted of many positions at the same non-profit organization for over eight years. Each position has allowed me to grow and build my skill set.
Ideal Companies: Non-profits or other companies that are invested in making the world a better place for everyone.
energetic and passionate about do a great job
Tags for this Online Resume: general merchandiser
I'm always looking to take my skills further in all levels of pharmacy,so my career as been great I'm just ready for the next level
Tags for this Online Resume: pharmacy tech
Customer comes first, they keep you in business. Leadership and communication
Motivated. dedicated employee who understands the value of hard work and earning a living.
I work with HMIS so I have experience with a database, also use spreadsheet. I work with the homeless of Memphis. Also those who are just down and out due to drugs.
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...