CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for electro-optics job results?
Click Here to search for electro-optics in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "electro optics"
Be part of a team developing new and exciting products.
To work with developmental teams in the implementation of technologies in support of a wide range of business disciplines including; 1) defense, 2) banking and financial services, 3) advanced telecommunications capabilities and project initiation and staffing. Past experience included; 1) startup operations of first Regional Computer Support Center for the FBI, 2) Manager - Startup operations for Merrill Lynch Bank & Trust...
● 6+years’ experiences in design of experiments, and troubleshooting for process improvement. ● 6+ years’ practice with various techniques, including composite materials fabrication, polymer/ ceramic material characterization, single crystal growth, and thin film deposition. ● 1 year’s industrial R&D experience in developing and formulating composite materials for electro-optical devices. ● Proficient with semiconductor fa...
� 20+ years of experience designing mechanical and electro-optical parts and assemblies using AutoCAD� and similar software. � Prepared lens system drawings based upon optical prescriptions. � Developed mechanical detail drawings and inspected finished mechanical parts. � Solid experience in establishing, organizing, managing and improving processes and procedures for preparing and finalizing drawings within engineering dep...
• Senior Engineer with extensive applying instrumentation and control concepts in measurement in physical phenomenon and modeling in various systems in electro-optics and engineering. • Extensive experience in applied field test electronic equipment for the research and development of novel engineering technology of spectral diagnostics of missile signatures. Hyper-spectral and multi-spectral imaging using visible/infrared ...
To offer my skills as an Engineering Manager to solidify and improve a medium to large sized company's bottom line by design and production of marketable military or medical electro-optical assemblies.
Modeling and analysis work in cutting edge aerospace technology.
Tags for this Online Resume: Modeling, Analysis, Research, Missile Defense, C/C ,Matlab,IDL, Linux,Windows, Electro-Optics, Aerospace, Software Development, Simulation, aerospace engineer, interceptor, 6-dof, sensors, video processing, MS Office
position in a company/organization/law firm related to patent services
I have worked as Principal Systems Engineer, Systems/Software Test Engineer, and Software QA Engineer for over 20 years. I have worked on highly complex systems, such as satellite flight software and ground station systems, laser targeting and countermeasure systems, aircraft communication systems, simulation systems, and cockpit systems. I am an expert at defining requirements, especially detailed software requirements,...
A career position as a Technical Support Engineer, with a state of the art technology company.
• Extended years of experience: designing both mechanical and electro-optical parts and assemblies using AutoCAD® and similar software; and preparing preliminary through final engineering design drawings for complex, integrated security systems in accordance with stringent DoD requirements. • Designed assemblies, developed mechanical detail drawings and inspected prototype and production-line mechanical parts. • Proven ...