CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for enzymology job results?
Click Here to search for enzymology in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "enzymology"
detail-oriented and thoughtful Ph.D candidate prepared to start a research professional career in the field of polymer chemistry/enzymology.
To develop a research plan studying the effects of viral infection on the gene expression, structure, and physiology of neurons.
I am a highly skilled biochemist looking for a position that will utilize my experience in structural biology, biochemistry, and enzymology to aid in therapeutic discovery efforts.
Microbiologist with specialization in Immunotechnology,Enzymology,Basic Microbiology,Medical microbiology
I am a post graduate in microbiology from reputed university and iam looking for a job in a Pharma companies
• Goal oriented professional with strong analytical skills as demonstrated by scientific background. • Possess extensive experience in Organizational leadership, supervising, designing, execution, and analyzing in vivo and in vitro studies in bio-science research leading to 30 publications and 20 research papers presented at International seminars and conferences. • Development and review of protocols and critical review ...
An experienced biochemist/enzymologist with successful track-record in targeted drug discovery seeks a research position in biotech/pharmaceuticals industry
Tags for this Online Resume: biochemist, microbiologist, enzymology, molecular biology, protein engineering, protein characterization, protein purification, protein expression, assay development, high throughput screening, antimicrobial, antibiotics, chemoenzymatic, chromatography, spectophotometric, mutagenesis, electrophoresis, pathogenic/non-pathogenic micro-organisms, protein crystallization, radioactivity, HPLC/SEC/IEC, LCMS, PCR, cloning
Looking for a position where I can utilize my educational background in chemistry/biochemistry/enzymology/drug metabolism to fulfill the organization's objectives.