CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for helpdesk-support job results?
Click Here to search for helpdesk-support in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "helpdesk support"
Help desk coordinator/customer service/technical support position that makes use of my excellent problem resolution, research skills, and client/customer interface experience!
Seeking an opportunity to work towards advancement and career development with your company.
IT Helpdesk support both remotely and on site. Server, XP, Win 7, and Exchange support.
Twenty four years in the technical service industry has allowed me to develop a broad range of troubleshooting skills in the areas of hardware, software, networking, and output devices. These skills give me the ability to adapt to new technology as it emerges. This is built on a practical foundation of field maintenance on Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Minolta, and HP networked imaging devices.
An entrylevel position in Help Desk Support Specialist
I would like to pursue a challenging career in the Information Technology field, utilizing my background in network administration and PC technician. I have eight years of IT experience, a Bachelors Degree in Computer Networking, and I am Comptia A+ and Net+ certified. I also hold an active government top secret clearance. I am responsible, reliable, and have excellent customer service skills.
Hello, I'm an IT major and I always wanted to work in a prominent technology. I'm ambitious and I love challenges. Because of my past experience and my Bachelor Degree, I am versatile and I can perform in many kinds of positions. I am looking for a company that values Customer Relations where I can join a strong team and have a positive impact.
A good paying job, and a job with a chance to advance.
Director of Strategic Planning (Location Intelligence & Growth Opportunities) and Resource Management
• Detail-focused, service-driven IT professional with more than five years of established performance in network administration, helpdesk and system maintenance, and troubleshooting. • Exemplifies technical acuity and problem solving capacities to effectively perform and execute IT support. • Adept at multitasking within a competitive, fast-paced environment; quick and efficient learner in adapting to new tasks and situat...