CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for hospital-administrator job results?
Click Here to search for hospital-administrator in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "hospital administrator"
To assist researchers in achieving submission-ready manuscripts, particularly if English is not a native language.
Hospital Administration preferably
Ultimately I would like to work as a Hospital Administrator and then work my way into the COO position after learning the ropes. Working for a Large Medical Practice as the director would also be nice
For 40 years, I have had a good rapport with patients and their trust. I always felt that the patient comes first. I did everything in the office from triage, dealing with any problems that patients had, billing, transcription, coding and laboratory. I am an ASCP registered Medical Technologist, as well having a masters' in Microbiology.
I have recently graduated from University of Phoenix online with an Associates degree in Hospital Administration. My long term goal is to pursue a position an entry level position in Hospital Administration therefore expanding my opportunities.
I have a BA in Philosophy , a para legal degree and am now doing MBA with specialisation in hosipital management. Want to serve in a responsible position in a health care industry as I want to to service for the community along with my job
Extensive old/new PC experience (some mainframe also), medical lab background and some forms of hospital administration.
Ideal Companies: Open
High energy professional with excellent computer communication skills.
Ideal Companies: Baptist Hosptial Forsyth Memorial Hospital
Tags for this Online Resume: clinical administration
i want to go to the top level management of that hospital which i'll join
• More than twenty five years of experience in patient care, safety and healthcare quality. • Motivated leader, pro-active, result-oriented with strong problem-solving, communication and planning skills. Well disciplined with an ability to manage multiple assignments effectively under pressure while meeting tight deadline schedules. • Strong contract negotiation skills. Ability to develop productive relationships with cl...