CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for hospital-environment job results?
Click Here to search for hospital-environment in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "hospital environment"
To be apart o a team where i can contribute my years of experience , as it relates to growth and development of the company and team members. Work in a hospitable environment wear we exceed our guest expectation
Tags for this Online Resume: Jamaica, Food and Beverage Manager , Restaurant Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager , Cheif Stewart , In Room Dinning , Catering Manageg, Clubs, Pricing, Complaints, BAR, Budgeting, Cost Control, Customer Service, Inventory
I am a dedicated pharmacist with 10+ years of experience. My background includes both retail and hospital environment. I posses leadership and managerial skills along with great work ethic.
• Develop performance and competency based orientation and advanced practice in nursing by valuing and maximizing operational efficiency and utilization of available resources. Develop professional interaction and partnerships to facilitate evidence-based care quality services employment outcomes. Attain knowledge of organizations and health care policy to initiate and effectively lead health care and / or delivery of healt...
Ideal Companies: email@example.com
I have acquired a vast amount of experience in building customer relationships, responding carefully to customer concerns and projecting a professional image. I am adept at data gathering, handling objections and product positioning techniques. I have benefited from my experience by working in a variety of areas relative to corporate and retail environments.
Tags for this Online Resume: Account Management
• Project Management & Business Analysis 15 + Years • Experience working in a Children’s Hospital Environment • Extensive Experience in Health Information Technology • Project Implementation Experience o Products Implemented: Cerner, NextGen, Greenway, Epic, GE Centricity, and Logician • Broad Knowledge of EMR, EHR, and Practice Management Applications • Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili • Current Lo...
Highly experienced SQL Server database administrator with experience leading teams.
Tags for this Online Resume: SQL Server, Database Administration, Management, Structured Query Language, Microsoft SQL Server, Database, Disaster Recovery, Project Management, Servers, Database Architecture, Virtual Team Management, Remote, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SSIS, SharePoint, Office 365
. I possess my Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Liberty University and I have completed my Bachelor’s Degree in Nuclear Medicine from the University at Buffalo (State University of New York). I have held a Nuclear Medical Technologist position at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, New York for the past few years until I recently relocated to Ft. Lauderdale. My time in this position developed a...
VERN (BUD) GRIFFIS Bud.Griffis18@gmail.com 223 Cedar Avenue Horsham, PA19044 (215) 669-5828 Experienced Site Superintendent with OSHA certification successfully controlled budgets in excess of 47 million with no citations PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE C. Raymond Davis & Sons (10/2014 to present) •Building 10 family single homes with a community center •Homes are concrete slab on grade, stick framing with trusses ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Field property job openings
Professional Summary * Successfully demonstrated 15 plus combined years of leading operations in a central billing office for multiple hospital-based physician groups and practices hospitals and skilled nursing facilities, maximizing revenue by a profitable margin within an abbreviate time frame, reduced denials in 15 days by identifying impacts and opportunities for growth performed gap analysis and optimized processes * E...
• Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with over 20 years of clinical and 10 years of leadership and management experience in a fast-past paced outpatient and hospital environment. • Demonstrates accountability and is responsible for own action while possessing a strong focus on the care and well-being of all patients. • Advance computer skills including MS Office and electronic health record systems.