CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for program-director job results?
Click Here to search for program-director in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "program director"
Don't like sales, perfer more hands on job working with or for people to address or advocate for their needs
All seems to suit me but the sales professional, I'm more human service oriented
Tags for this Online Resume: program Director/ Supervising Case mgr.
Master's trained Medical Technologist with high attention to detail and quality. In depth knoledge of CAP, Joint Commission, NAACLS Accreditation
• Highly self motivated with great interpersonal and social communication skills. • A great team player who is honest, trustworthy and responsible. • Well educated fast learner who is willing and able to learn new skills. • Always ready for growth and development of new skills by taking on new challenges. • Experienced with customer service, problem solving, project development, program directing, leadership skills, pub...
Creative educater/motivator with a vast array of professional and personal skills. Innovative, resourceful, available.
I have been lucky to work for two amazing photographers in two very different fields. The first being high-profile fashion editorial, and the second being weddings and events. In both jobs I had my hands in many different aspects of the photography industry, from Gallery and Archive Director to Photographer and Studio Manager. Once I find a person or comapany that I enjoy working for, my loyalty is fierce and enduring.
Position as a Senior Information Technology professional using my experience in personnel and project management leading IT services for the development and production of software products.
Senior level experience in product lifecycle: personnel management (client & team), project planning, budgeting, requirements and analysis, design, risk management, coding / manufacturing, quality assurance, systems integration, validation & verification, release, support, maintenance, and auditing.
Highly motivated and skillful writer with exceptional leadership qualities and inventive solutions for your writing needs. Creative, knowledgeable, with an eye for grammatical details.
very passionate, high energetic, well organized with outstanding interpersonal comuunication and leadership skills. very motivated and always eager to learn
Ideal Companies: High schools / colleges
Tags for this Online Resume: mental health / School guidance