CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for project-Administration- job results?
Click Here to search for project-Administration- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "project Administration "
Passionate and dedicated architect with proven success in creative design, construction management, and real estate sales within the industrial, commercial, residential, and business office sectors. Seeking to leverage international experience to gain entry to the U.S. market and advance the architectural and AutoCAD drafting objectives of a construction, architecture, or real estate firm. AREAS OF EXPERTISE * AutoCAD * Pro...
Deliver cost-saving results with significant technical improvements and productivity increases on complex new programs. Focus on aggressive troubleshooting and problem-solving, including safety risk assessment. Use big-data analysis and visualization to identify and prevent defects. Demonstrate extraordinary collaboration and communication skills while teaming with people at all levels. Superior record of on-time certificat...
Tags for this Online Resume: PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PMP, project planning, earned value management, EVM, logistics, program management, secruity clearance, military, process improvement, Aerospace, systems engineering, six sigma, risk management, Agile, Agile project management, production engineering, private pilot, aerospace engineering, shipping performance, dock operations, technical publications, federal ovesight, federal delegation, databases, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Excel, MRB, Material Review Board Engineer, aircraft certification
* Senior Project Architect with over 10 years of experience successfully overseeing and directing corporate interiors projects of varying sizes and complexities. Experience ranges from landlord work to Fortune 500 companies in Class A buildings. Adept in all phases of architectural design, including program assessment, development and production of construction documentation, project administration, supervision and coordin...
Ideal Companies: Ted Moudis Associates