CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for protein-structure-function job results?
Click Here to search for protein-structure-function in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "protein structure function"
Experienced in molecular biology, protein biochemistry and signal transduction. Eager to apply a multidisciplinary approach to studying therapeutically/industrially -relevant signal cascades and proteins.
I am currently seeking a research position in the life sciences/biotech industry. I have 13 years of experience as an independent research scientist and lab manager in the field of molecular neuro-development, and I am enthusiastic to become a contributor and leader in the field of neuroscience and neuro pathology research and drug development.
Ideal Companies: Biotech/Pharmaceutical Company is the San Diego Area
A chemist position that requires my expertise in NMR, ESR , IR, UV and MS, HPLC background. I am a chemist with the ability to propose research projects, be a NMR, ESR, IR and MS spectroscopist, a NMR and ESR manager, an operator and maintenance technician
I have more than ten years of research experience in Structural Biology and Biophysics. During doctoral training, where I have concentrated on structural biology and biophysics of proteins, I gained invaluable experience in standard protein chemistry; cloning, PCR, mutagenesis, protein expression & purification, and various biochemical and biophysical tools such as solution NMR spectroscopy, x-ray crystallography, small ang...
• Molecular biology: cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, plasmid design and construction, DNA sequencing, RT-PCR, qPCR, Library Screening, cell culture, microscopy, RNAi, yeast- two hybrid, high throughput genomics and Sanger sequencing. • Protein Biochemistry: overexpression of recombinant proteins (yeast, bacteria, insect and mammalian cells), immunodetection western, immonoprecipitation, ELISA, HPLC, enzyme activity ass...
• Extensive research experience (15 years) in protein engineering, vaccine and assay development, cell biology of pathogen-host interactions, bacterial multi-drug resistance. • Strong academic background in the fields of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, Virology, Microbilogy. • Areas of expertise: molecular cloning, production of recombinant proteins, analysis of protein structure and function, protein-protein a...
• Area of Interest: Biotechnology Industry with Focus on Scientific Research & Development • Accomplished Postdoctoral Research Scientist & Innovative Leader with hands-on experience in the field of molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, and genetics with comprehensive cross-functional management experience and expertise in the areas of gene expression, protein structure and function research and enzymes assays and...
PROFILE: Protein and peptide analytical biochemist and structural biologist with over fourteen plus years of combined research experience in both academia as well as in industry. Isolated, purified and characterized several different native and recombinant proteins and enzymes in large amounts from natural sources as well as inclusion bodies by employing various separation, biochemical and biophysical techniques that includ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Research, Protein purification, Protein analytics, Test, Antibody, monospecific bispecific, purification, TCR-Ig, DVD-Ig, High throughput assays, Enzyme assays, Data Analysis, Biochemical and biophysical assays, UV, VIS, ITC, DSC, SEC MALS, Fluorescence, Pymol, Modeller, CCP4 suite
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY * I have a passion for understanding and manipulating the protein structure/function relationship and leveraging this for translational projects. I do this by drawing upon a broad toolkit ranging from protein design and purification to in vivo work * Expert in protein analysis and assay development as demonstrated by 12 publications in the fields of biochemistry, structural biology and vision * Hands-on...
SUMMARY Myself, Sibnath Ray, a Protein Scientist and Molecular Biologist with extensive laboratory experience, particularly in the field of identification and functional analysis of DNA, RNA and Proteins and their interactions. Highly organized, with well-developed communication and a strong team spirit and time management skills. Cost effective end to end technology development, starting from Recombinant Protein Cloning, F...
Tags for this Online Resume: product development, Method Development, Manager, Bioanalytical, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Technology Development, Biotechnology process development, Innovation Research, Research & Development, Teaching/ Team Management, protocol, Training & Development