CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for security-consultant job results?
Click Here to search for security-consultant in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "security consultant"
Certified senior level information security professional combining a Master's Degree with more than 15 years solid experience providing leading-edge information security systems and network architecture, analysis and implementation.
Tags for this Online Resume: CISSP
Motivated technical professional who is innovative, works well in teams and in customer facing environments.
I am seeking an entry level coding position. I just received my medical coding certificate in February 2009 from Kaplan University. I completed Kaplan University's internship as well to gain more coding experience. I am open to any opportunity that will help me gain experience in this new field. I have medical records experience but was not involved with coding at that time.
A position in the area of Information Technology where I can use my Technical and Management Skills.
A company that has established a good reputation and achieved awards in recognition for their services.
I love to solve problems through utilization of open source software, especially Linux. If you think my experience and training is a good fit, I'd love to hear from you. I am specifically looking to relocate to San Antonio, TX, but will consider any good opportunities.
• Over 28 years of in-depth IT experience with nearly 20 years of that providing technical management. • Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. • Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. • Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. • Proven ability to work in unison with staff, vendors, and board of directors. • Entrepreneurial spirit and...
Ideal Companies: any
29 years law enforcement, 18 months as director of a camp & conference, 9 years as a security consultant
to secure employment as a security consultant/manager in a industial setting
further education, larger salary.stay with one good firm and grow. 19 years in the army. Also worked resturant trade. instructor at a police college. certifications.