CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for strain-development job results?
Click Here to search for strain-development in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "strain development"
I have a traditional microbiology background and extensive experience in the area of strain discovery, strain selection, and strain improvement. Examples of positions that may qualify me for openings at your company include the following. • I worked as a consultant/bench microbiologist at the WPI Gateway campus in Worcester MA and Qteros in Marlborough MA.; within the BioProcessing Department under the directorship of ...
• Goal oriented professional with strong analytical skills as demonstrated by scientific background. • Possess extensive experience in Organizational leadership, supervising, designing, execution, and analyzing in vivo and in vitro studies in bio-science research leading to 30 publications and 20 research papers presented at International seminars and conferences. • Development and review of protocols and critical review ...
Looking for a position in a growing startup or established company where I can leverage my deep experience in strain development and metabolic engineering and continue to develop my managerial skills.
Seasoned research scientist with an extensive knowledge in all facets of microbiology and expertise in molecular biology and genetic engineering techniques, strain development, HPLC and Next Generation Sequencing; highly skilled in managing research projects to achieve scientific objectives; author of more than a dozen of high-impact peer-reviewed publications; self-starter, team-player, enjoy facing new challenges, persist...
Metabolic engineering of bacteria, Strain development, molecular biology, study the biosynthetic pathway of antibiotics, fermentation, gene expression, bioenergy