CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for structural-vibration job results?
Click Here to search for structural-vibration in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "structural vibration"
* 20 years experience of design/characterization/ R & D for mechanical engineering, design, test system, programming, finite element analysis (FEA), optimization, statistical process control (SPC), design of experiment (DOE), etc. * Expert at Solidworks and other CAD tools. * Proficient with MS Office. * Expert at applying and developing FEA to complex designs in fields of heat transfer, structural, vibration, magn...
Summary: Chi - Min has extensive experience in Structural Vibration and Acoustic testing. -He has experience in APDL Acoustic Radiation PML Modeling, Sound power, sound directivity, radiation efficiency and sound pressure frequency response. -He has experience in Acoustic and Vibration Database Programming, Calculation and Reporting and High time-saving acoustic measurement data automation processing for complex and large a...
I have 10 years of experience working as a Quality Control and Plant Manager in different industries.I was responsible for laboratory supervision in chemistry field. I have experience and working in growth and analysis of GaN on SiC for power and RF electronic application and semiconductor material characterization such as Filmetrics, XRD, FTIR, Microscopy, Hall measurement, Photoluminescence, and sheet resistance mapping. ...
I am an executive leader in front end innovation. I lead the teams that translate ideas into innovation and project roadmaps into commercializable technologies. As a PhD in applied physics / electrical and computer engineering, I have the technology and research background to guide every function within the innovation arm of the company. In my current role, I have the flexibility to set the strategic ambitions in terms ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Project , System Integration , Technology Commercialization, Operations Management, New Product Definition , Lean Six Sigma Methodologies, Optical/Microscopic Instrumentation, Physical , Budgeting, Licensing