CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for surface-interface job results?
Click Here to search for surface-interface in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "surface interface"
I am a PhD cadicate who is going to graduate in July 2014. I have expertise in electron microscopy, materials interface/surface structures, nanotechnology, DFT modeling and heterogeneous catalysis.
I'm looking for a position that requires my expertise in analytical techniques and materials science. A research and development position is preferred. Any place is okay for me. However, NY, MI, CA, TX and Boston are more preferred. Also, relocation is fine to me. BTW, I don't need any future sponsorship for me.
PROFILE Experienced materials engineer with a strong record of success performing materials / process / product development, materials characterization, testing, and failure analysis, and process / product improvement. Results driven professional who has dramatically shortened product development time and reduced costs. Effective leader with demonstrated skills in collaboration, managing, and leading teams. Relevant knowled...
Human Factors & Ergonomics Safety Specialist with over 17 years’ experience in the Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety disciplines.
- Apply knowledge, skills and abilities from the human factors, ergonomics, and safety professions when developing or updating systems used by your user population. - Improve the human interface component of a given system to increase the usability, safety, and/or accessibility for your user population in order to increase the safety, productivity, or comfort for the workforce and/or to eliminate or reduce design-driven e...