CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for talent-acquisition job results?
Click Here to search for talent-acquisition in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "talent acquisition"
Experienced Business Development Manager is looking for a company in need of a proven results driven individual to drive sales and lead the charge in New Business acquisition while finding further penetrating opportunities within the current customer base.
Tags for this Online Resume: Customer Relationship Management, P&L, Sales, Business Development, Cold Calling, New Business Development, Accounts Receivable, Benefits, Management, Salesforce CRM, Territory Management, Contract negotiation, Sales Presentations, B2B
Results-orientated and visionary HR leader driving diverse high-performance cultures with an emphasis on building and sustaining productive and engaged workplaces. Passionate about inspiring, motivating, developing, and empowering individuals and teams to achieve their full potential. Master at building genuine relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of an organization. Transform HR infrastructures to ac...
Tags for this Online Resume: Leadership, Human Resources, Performance Management, D&I Initiatives, Benefits Administration, Compensation Planning, Org Design, Policy Development, Project Management, Strategic Partnerships, Professional Development, Employee Relations, ROI, GPTW, NPS, Workday
* Orchestrated strategic planning process for the Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific and convened senior leadership in designing enterprise-wide roadmap to align center priorities with U.S. Navy global imperatives. * Created unified human capital division from 5 previously splintered HR, workforce planning, and learning and development departments to improve service delivery for 4,500 employees. * Ascended into execut...