Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Obtain an entry-level or intermediate-level engineering position with the potential for future participation in process improvement projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodology.
My goal is to find a challenging and rewarding position in manufacturing. I feel that I bring many skills to my next employer, including systems engineering, process control, project management, quality engineering, and a strong work ethic. As my U.S. Marine father said to me and my 5 brothers often, "If I've taught you boys nothing else, I've taught you how to work." Let's begin.
To be an expert in Process Improvement
With a solid healthcare background in the products and services sectors as director, manager, architect, and designer, I have developed a passion for improving the performance of organizations through its people, processes and tools using training, process improvement and managing.
• More than 15 years of engineering experience in Manufacturing & Quality Eng. dealing with computers, semiconductor, Class I & II medical devices, process & product development. • Provided documents for Build Tree, Process Flow, DMR, DHR, SOP, MPI’s for medical and electro mechanical devices using MS Word, MS Visio, Solid Works, and Adobe Photo Shop. • Qualified in using hand & power tools & electronic test equipment (e.g....